Charlottesville Wine & Culinary 434-974-7444
COMMUNITY COOKING CLASSES
Terre Sisson of Charlottesville Wine & Culinary and Jim Winecoff of Mona Lisa Pasta have teamed up to bring community cooking classes to the Charlottesville area.
Come..learn..taste..enjoy yourself in a relaxed environment. Upon arrival you will be served a light appetizer to take the edge off your hunger. A light meal of all the savory preparations will be served along with a complimentary beverage.
Jim Winecoff and Terre Sisson present classes geared to the home chef who wants to enjoy cooking more. We focus on fine home cooking techniques and timesaving tips with a gourmet flair.
Call us now at 434-295-2494 to reserve your space.
Classes are held at Mona Lisa Pasta, 921 Preston Avenue.
A light meal of the prepared dishes is served along with a complimentary beverage.
Upcoming Classes | Mona Lisa Pasta
February 17, 2020 Monday 7pm $68 Participation
MOROCCAN GAME HENS
Caesar Salad in Fricos Rings
Moroccan Spiced Game Hens
Israeli Couscous with Roasted Root Vegetables
A visually splendid salad transforms everyday Caesar. Game hens always make for an elegant meal, these will be lightly spicy and complemented with seasonal vegetables, mostly from our winter garden. The freeform crostata tart is assembled directly on the baking sheet making it easy, and delicious.
March 18, 2020 Wednesday 7pm $68 Participation
PATE CHOUX ETC.
Gougeres / Butternut Red Pepper Soup
Romaine Wrapped Halibut / Sauteed Leeks
Profiteroles with Burnt Orange Ice Cream
Pate choux is an easy pastry to work with and master. We'll use some of the dough to make a savory roll and some to create a fantastic classic dessert. Wrapping halibut with romaine lettuce adds a new level of excitement to this delicious white fish.
Gift Certificates Available - call or email Terre
571-212-9075 - firstname.lastname@example.org
• Classes will be held at Mona Lisa Pasta 921 Preston Avenue Charlottesville, VA
• Class duration will be 2 to 3 hours.
• Classes are light participation format unless otherwise noted.
• Class reservations are accepted with full payment.
• Credit card information is required for phone reservations.
• Payment by check or cash can be made at Mona Lisa Pasta or via mail.
• We reserve the right to cancel any class due to insufficient enrollment. We will notify you, then
refund the fee or apply it to another class as you so choose.
• Class cancellations must be made at least two days prior to the scheduled date to receive a
refund of the class fee.
• The focus of the classes will be home cooking with gourmet flair.
• Topics will be geared to easily obtainable ingredients, techniques and tips for the home
kitchen, and professional presentation.
• Preparations will be of a complexity that will be welcoming to cooks of all knowledge levels.
• The community can look forward to special classes that feature guest chefs and food and wine
• NEW- Dinner Parties in your home